October 19, 2006

The Chuck Norris Influence

Due to an increasing amount of Chuck influence I think I'll need to find a way to fit him into my novel somehow. Any ideas?

My only "challenge to myself" idea was to have an homage to all my favorite tv shows and movies. Atlantis being the most obvious at the moment with my main character being Elizabeth Sheppard. (if you don't see how this relates to atlantis go to www.gateworld.net)

So far I've thought of
  • Sg-1
  • Eureka
  • Galaxy Quest
  • Pirates of the Carribean

I think there's more but I can't think of them off the top of my head. I might edit this when I get home. (I'm at ccc waiting for my mom at the moment.)

Can anyone else think of something that I should pay homage to?

6 comments:

David said...

LOTR?

Kelsey said...

LotR could be worked in somehow I suppose. It's not one of my all time favorite movies but it's cool.

Don and Rae said...

Get Smart?

Kelsey said...

Get Smart would be an awesome thing to pay homage to! Thanks Grandma!

Unknown said...

Firefly didn't make the list?

Kelsey said...

Firefly was a show that I liked however my mom did not so I never saw all of the episodes.