October 26, 2006

Anonymous How I Loath Thee

Could every one please sign their name on their comments. It is very confuzzleating.

So lets see the updated list is
  • SG1
  • Eureka
  • Galaxy Quest
  • Pirates of the Carribean
  • Lord of the Rings
  • Get Smart
  • (maybe) Firefly

I think I have more written down I just can't remember.

So no one had any ideas on how to put Chuck Norris in my novel? None? Really? No matter how absurd?

Oh well.

So on Sunday I'm going to the Portland NaNoWrimo Kick-off party at the central library downown. My dad is going to come with me. It should be fun to meet the other insane portlanders. =)

Other than that I really need to come up with characters. Like really. Cuz as it is I only have two. I need more than that. I need names for things, people, places, ideas! That will probably be my next post. What would you call a car in the future?

So has anyone noticed that I always am making posts on here while at ccc and after having a vault? I think it makes things interesting.

I'll try and remember to update tomorrow but no promises.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

From Mom:

Kelsey, How about a talking dog? And the dog does martial arts....I am trying to get Chuck Norris in - the dog could be named Chuck!

Whatever you do, I know it will be great.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I like the idea of pets...one named Chuck, the other WALKER. Not to borrow TOOOOOOOO much from Talladega Nights...the only movie in RECENT history to absolutly OFFEND me.

Car of the future: BIOBeel? Runs off of trash...or the disgared dreams of others? H-AUTO? Hybrid Automobile and tram car? Hooks to overhead wires as an alternative form of power.

As to the TV/Movie...could one of the charecters be a supplier of VINTAGE (in their timeline) DVD's...sort of a houser of culturally relevant archives...after all ISN'T it all relevant? ; )

David said...

Hey, it didn't occur to me: You could do a tribute to Foxnews! Sean Hannity? Bill O'Reilly? Brit Hume?

But I'm afraid I know what you are going say.... :)

David said...

How's the writing going?