October 17, 2006

AHHHH!!!!

Over on the NaNo WriMo forums they had these questions to answer about your main character (m/c) but I thought I would post my answers here instead of there.

1. Does your m/c have a pet? A dog what kind I don’t know yet.
2. What’s his/her nick name? Liz, Lizzie, or my favorite Lizbeth. =)
3. Does your m/c have a Lucky Number? ….. O_o uh… 2?
4. What’s your m/c’s favorite Color? Red. Well maybe blue, or green, oh I don’t know.
5. Favorite Season? And why? Summer because like me she is coldblooded.
6. What type of music does your m/c listen to? (ex: classical, rock, heavy metal, jazz, etc) she’s into every kind of music. She’s very eclectic.
7. If your m/c could dye his/her hair, what color would he/she dye it? Something funky so she would stand out more.
8. What’s your m/c’s favorite food? PIZZA or maybe something weird and random that I should really put more thought into.
9. Who was your m/c’s first crush? …. A guy,….
10. Is your m/c social? To a certain extent.
11. Can your m/c dance? The waltz no. a balletish gymnastics kind of dance yes.
12. Can your m/c sing? Yes. =)
13. Would your m/c ever get drunk and make a fool of him/herself? No.
14. Does your m/c like wearing socks? Yes
15. Does your m/c like hats? Only if they don’t obstruct her vision.
16. Does your m/c use lotion? Yes
17. Has your m/c ever sleep talk before? No. oh but wait that could be interesting…
18. Does your m/c eat neatly or messy? Neatly.. duh
19. Did your m/c grow up with one mother, two mothers, one father, two fathers, one mother and one father, or did your m/c have no guardian parent? One mother one father.
20. Did your m/c go to school? High school. Or maybe college or maybe BOTH!

Also as a disclaimer I would like to say that I have the right to change my mind about any of these answers at anytime. So no one can tell me when they read my finished novel(knock on wood) "Hey wait you said in that quiz a month and a half ago that ...."

=)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm very intresting? well all i can say is Chuck Norris!!! your good friend and cousin.

Kelsey said...

Chuck Norris???

Anonymous said...

Chuck Norris...this is too weird...no really...it'll all make sense. No it won't, but it'll be an interesting journey

Anonymous said...

Why is every one all ways talking about me ?

Sincerely,Chuck Norris

Unknown said...

4. What’s your m/c’s favorite Color? Red. Well maybe blue, or green, oh I don’t know.

KEEPER: Stop! What is your name?
GALAHAD: Sir Galahad of Camelot.
KEEPER: What is your quest?
GALAHAD: I seek the Grail.
KEEPER: What is your favorite color? GALAHAD: Blue. No yel-- Auuuuuuuugh!

David said...

Phroggy, that's not a quote from....that movie I'm thinking of...

Those college students on fake horses, whatever it was called. That's like the dumbest movie ever. I can't exactly remember the name. Something to do with that holy grill though.